MMA • BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU • BOXING • MOO DUK KWAN • WRESTLING
mixed martial arts
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
BEGINNER & ADVANCED KIDS & ADULT PROGRAMS PLUS A 24 HOUR FITNESS CENTER
Your Health and Safety is our top priority. We will be adhering to the current State’s Standard Health Protocols and the CDC’s Guidelines & Recommendations. We’ll also be taking extra precautions to minimize the possibility of COVID-19 contraction. This is our best attempt to keep you, and your loved ones, healthy and well. Class structure and guidelines will be revised as more information and updates are released.
Please review the guidelines below, and help us ensure the following are adhered to:
1. If within 6 ft of someone outside the same household, we ask members to please wear masks until member has approached assigned mat space. Also, please adhere to 6 ft social distancing recommendations.
2. We recommend members bring the following:
• All gear and clothes (academy gear and changing rooms will be unavailable)
• Water (water fountains will be unavailable)
• Latex/non-latex gloves (to be worn upon entry until member has arrived to their assigned mat space)
• Towel (for sweat and other bodily fluids, e.g. possible coughs or sneezes)
• Indoor shoes (to be changed into upon entry)
• Sanitizer-optional (restrooms will be available for hand washing only, limited sanitizer will be provided)
3. No spectators will be allowed due to limited capacity.
4. Temperatures must be taken upon entry.
5. Members will be assigned partners and mat space.
6. Due to limited mat space, we strongly recommend calling at least 2 hours prior to class time to reserve your spot. We can’t guarantee availability otherwise.
7. Members should arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class time, and leave promptly when class concludes.
8. All Kids classes will be held via Zoom until further notice.
9. COVID-19 Self-Assessment Form must be filled out prior to entry.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym
Copyright © 2015 Submission Concepts LLC. All rights reserved. Site design by: MURRAYGLOBAL